Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What would you like to read ?

Should I write for the sake of writing or should I write when I want to write.

Should I write when I have something to say or should I write when I can come up with something to say.

Should I write like how I started out this blog or should I just write about what I want to.

Should I write about things happening around me or should I write about things I wish was happening.

The weather.

The week that was.

The elegance of the NYC skyline.

The feel of walking through the West Village.

The awe of the Empire State Building.

The brilliance of Jazz.

The magic of movies.

The awesomeness of Veetle TV.

The cold of Fall.

The plans for Thanksgiving.

The feel of that morning coffee.

The mental image of that girl you saw.

Sounds good ? I could go on and on. But what's the point in that ? Just writing random stuff on one of billion things in my head. I hardly ever write for myself. Yes , the first few posts were made for venting frustration , anger and all that junk. Now , I don't feel like writing unless I feel the need to share something important , funny , exciting or weird.

What would you like to read ?

2 comments:

  1. Whatever makes you tick. They're the easiest to write and best to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this post you have just matured as a blogger.... You are on your path to reach the epitome of blogging...Don't think too many people reach this state this fast..

    What you wish to write is not going to be what we want to read about... but what you want us to read about...

    Now that you have released all or most of your emotions... writing about what you want us to read shouldn't be much of a problem...

    This is just what 'I' feel...

    ReplyDelete