Monday, July 12, 2010

1

My first post. A way to express the inner thinkings of my mind. I never thought it would be so hard to put thoughts to paper, or a text editor. I guess we never realize how difficult that is.

This might be a blog just to vent my frustrations about the world and the minor/major events happening around me. It could also be a diary which, when I look back on 1-2 years or even 5-10 years on, see how much I've grown. I know there are people out there with worse problems and in worse situations than me. I know this might come off as being a little selfish. But I don't care. I need to get it out. And you might ask why I can't write a diary like in the old days. Well, I hope that I can get some valuable comments and advise about what I write.

My posts might not be too regular. This might be just a summer thing. Yet, I know that this can and will help me out. That this might just be the way I can stop thinking about stuff and move on.

"A Reflection" is what came to mind when I started to create this. It just means I am going to reflect on what I've seen, been through and thought about.

I know the name of the blog is deep. "It is who we are that defines us". Well, I think all my posts are going to be about the way I see the world and the way the world sees things.

It's a tough world out there and nothing comes easy. We strive to be the best we can.

Peace.

Atu

1 comment:

  1. i am looking fwd to every post you write!!!
    All the best Hon!!

    ReplyDelete